It’s an exciting time of growth at Columbus Landmarks with new initiatives, programming, and advocacy efforts! We are accepting resumes for a full-time Associate Director who will serve as the primary marketing manager; tour and event planner; constituent manager; and volunteer coordinator. Goal-oriented, engaging and motivated, we seek a versatile candidate with excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of our dynamic team. This position will report to Becky West, Executive Director.
Associate Director Job Responsibilities:
• Develops and implements marketing/communications plan including digital, print and social media
• Manages website and content creation
• Plans, coordinates and attends tours and special events that explore our city’s architectural heritage
• Maintains Constituent Relationship Manager software and related reporting
• Conducts surveys and analyzes feedback/metrics
• Serves as staff liaison for Education, Marketing and Membership Committees
• Coordinates and supervises volunteers
• Establishes contacts and develops community partnerships
• Manages promotional materials including pop-up shop inventory
• Represents organization and promotes brand
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests
• Explores opportunities to add value to accomplishments
Work Hours: Columbus Landmarks maintains regular office business hours (M-F, 9-5) with flexible hours to offset before and after-hour meetings as well as weekend tours/events that are a responsibility of this position.
Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree; marketing and technology savvy; excellent organizational skills with the ability to pursue and communicate our vision. Valid Ohio Driver’s License and ability to transport tour/event supplies required. Columbus Landmarks is an equal opportunity employer.
Annual Salary: $40,000 with paid vacation; no medical or other benefits
Apply: Please address all correspondence to Becky West, Executive Director and submit with resume by email to email@example.com by Friday, February 28, 2020.