Help Make Preservation a Priority!
Each week, we’ll give you three clues about three different endangered sites from our Most Endangered Sites Lists from the past.
Using the clues, search our past Most Endangered Sites Lists to find the location.
Then head to the site and snag a selfie! (No trespassing of course – safety first)
Post your selfie to one of our social media pages or email your photo to PRuth@ColumbusLandmarks.org.
If you are posting your selfie to social media, be sure to do the following:
– Use #EndangeredCBus
– Tag Columbus Landmarks in your photo
– @mention Columbus Landmarks using @ColumbusLandmarks in the caption
Remember to include your name and contact info along with your submission.
You will have until the following Saturday to post or email your selfie.
Weekly winners will be selected randomly, so the more endangered sites you find, the better your chances are to win.
All winners will be announced during our Annual Meeting, May 13. So, don’t miss out!
New weekly clues will post to our website on the follow dates:
– Saturday, April 17
– Saturday, April 24
– Saturday, May 1
The contest ends at midnight, May 7.
Weekly Prize: Each week a randomly selected winner from that week's contest will receive a Columbus Landmarks t-shirt.Grand Prize: At the end of the contest a grand prize winner will be randomly selected from ALL photos entered and the person chosen will win:
– Columbus Landmarks individual membership for one year
– Columbus Landmarks t-shirt
– Columbus Landmarks trucker hatOnly one person will win each week.
– Northern Italianate style
– The class of 1966
– Opened its doors in 1924
– Owner arrived in Columbus in 1839– Sunflower from above– Found in a cemetery
– Once considered cutting edge of technology– Built in 1938– ‘Flix and chill
Use the clues to take your selfie & enter to win a Columbus Landmarks shirt and other Landmarks' swag!