The Main Bar
Year Built: 1890
Address: 16 West Main Columbus, OH 43215
The Main Bar is the last surviving late 19th century commercial structure on West Main between S. High and Wall Street. Originally flanked by two similar structures, the building has been used as both a residential and commercial structure, but was listed as the “Hare and Corbin” saloon in 1890. The building has an uncertain future due to a disputed 1836 lease and potential future development on the site.