Columbus Railway Power & Light
Year Built: 1915
Address:838 Cleveland Avenue Columbus, OH 43201
Columbus Railway Power and Light Company Building was built in 1915, just as the neighborhood of Milo Grogan was being incorporated into the City of Columbus. Located at the intersection that once was the location of the Columbus Central Street Railway Car Depot and Power House, the remaining building is a two-story brick structure with steep hipped roof, an octagonal tower, and round-arched windows. Privately owned, the building never fails to attract attention to those who wonder why it has not been restored.