The James B. Recchie Design Award honors excellence in urban design reflected in historic and new buildings and places, additions to existing buildings, parks, public spaces and public art. The award celebrates projects that add to the distinctive character and improved quality of life in Columbus and the designers responsible for them. View past winners »
Adelphi Quarter: 818 East Long St.
Aminah Robinson Residence: 791 Sunbury Rd.
ArchAll: 49 East 3rd Ave.
Budd Dairy: 1086 North 4th St.
Freedom a la Cart Cafe + Bakery: 123 East Spring St.
Lower.com Field: 96 Columbus Crew Way
Makers Monument: Intersection of Hubbard Ave. and High St.
Michael B. Coleman Government Center: 111 North Front St.
Mirror Lake District: 1760 Neil Ave.
National Veterans Memorial and Museum: 300 West Broad St.
Ohio Theatre Loge, Mezzanine and Balcony Renovation: 55 East State St.
Open Air School: 2571 Neil Ave.
Pomerene Hall, The Ohio State University: 1760 Neil Ave.
Rise Brands, Inc.: 134 East Long St.
The Edison: 777 North Fourth St.
The Good Haus: 966 South High St.
The Gravity Project: 500 West Broad St.
The Livingston: 1573 East Livingston Ave.
The Merchant: 1223 East Main St.
The View on Grant: 350 Mount Vernon Ave.
Warehouse District Renovations: 222 Neilston St.
Winders Motors/GCAC Offices: 182 East Long St.
WOSU Headquarters: 1800 North Pearl St.