BUILDINGS REBORN ’19 at Hoster Brewery
THURSDAY AUGUST 1ST @ 5:30pm
Pints Taste Best When You Help Save History!
- • 477 South Front Street Columbus, OH 43215
• Enjoy today’s craft beer at historic Hoster Brewery site — Ohio’s largest pre-Prohibition brewery
• Taste local favorites from Brewery District
• Live music at our street party in adjacent Ludlow Alley
• Tour the massive, raw, pre-redevelopment Hoster site including deep vaults and original Brewmaster’s tasting room
• Talk beer past, present and future with Columbus Business First News and Brews; brew guru Curtis Schieber, author of Columbus Beer: Recent Brewing and Deep Roots; and Jay Hoster, the great great grandson of Louis Hoster, founder of the 1836 historic brewery
• Cash bar for wine/beer with special PRE-PROHIBITION PRICES!
- Tickets are just $20 for members/$25 for non-members. Ticket “six-packs" are sold-out!
Your ticket purchase supports the work of Columbus Landmarks as we advocate for historic preservation and new design excellence throughout our city … thank you!