Parsons Engine House #14
Address: 1716 South Parsons Avenue Columbus, OH 43207
Engine House #14 is one of many historic firehouses that remain in Columbus. A number of them have been rehabilitated, restored, or readapted. This 19th century firehouse is currently for sale by the City of Columbus and is located on a very visible gateway site near Merion Village and Hungarian Village, both of which are experiencing renewed residential and commercial interest.