WHERE: South Wind Motel, 919 S High St. Columbus, OH 43206
WHEN: AUG. 4, 2022, 5:30-8 p.m.
WHY: A fundraiser to support Columbus Landmarks’ mission to preserve our city’s architectural and cultural legacy
Get an insider’s look at this Columbus icon saved from obsolescence and long-time vacancy. This Mid-century modern motel has been revived by Kelley Companies. Originally built in 1959 and reimagined in 2022, this vintage boutique motel is located in the historic German Village neighborhood, just south of downtown Columbus, Ohio.
It’s a fantastic example of historic preservation!
Buy tickets today, don’t miss out, space is limited!
· VIP Ticket: SOLD OUT
· Member Ticket: $100 plus one drink ticket
· Non-Member Ticket: $125 plus one drink ticket
• PARKING – Street parking is available and you may park at Chase Bank, 833 South High Street after 6pm.
Don’t use the motel parking lot — that’s where the party will be!
• TICKETS/CHECK-IN/REGISTRATION – Space is limited – buy your ticket TODAY.
You do not need to print your tickets. Check-in by your host’s name or your own at event registration.
• 21 & OVER – One complimentary adult beverage on us! Cash bar (beer and wine) for your next round(s). Please bring ID.
• ATTIRE – Casual to Business
• PHOTOGRAPHY/SOCIAL MEDIA – Both encouraged! Please tag Columbus Landmarks on your social media posts with hashtags: #ColumbusLandmarks #BuildingsReborn
EVENT HOSTED BY KELLEY COMPANIES